Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve, but... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's Christmas and the new year is coming.
So I'm posting up an image of a rainbow I tried to chase this month.
I was researching the meaning of a rainbow and one of the sites stated this:

"The rainbow is a bridge between the real and imaginary. It is looked at as a magic bridge on one hand, but on the other hand, people say a project doomed to fail is one built on a rainbow. A person who chases rainbows is someone who never accomplishes anything."

I felt so stupid after reading this statement.
What was I thinking???? In the back of my mind I knew that it was an impossible task, but for some reason, I felt like there was an end and I could be the one to find it.
I guess, to me, the rainbow represents "hope".
I've been feeling like I haven't accomplished anything in my life and I've been living in my own little bubble.
So now, I feel like it's time for me to face reality and start going for my dreams/goals.
Even if there is nothing in the end, the journey will be worth it, right? ^^

No comments: