Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WALL-E

Saw this movie with sweet lil' MnM~ ^^
I loved the storyline...
It kind of made me think of how the future is going to be like.
The drawings were oh so realistic to me, except for the humans~
The one thing that bothered me was that there was no dialogue~ -.-;;;;;
I know it's a robot, but still... I was getting bored~
But I have to admit that they did a pretty good job telling the story without saying too much!
Hehehehe

Guess what?
For dinner, we ate some good ol' Tenko baby~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was soooooooooooooo good and brought back a lot of memories! >.<

2 comments:

Gil said...

Wassup Albert!!
There's a professor just a few doors over where I work that was the consultant for the movie Wall-e.
here is a link to why humans look like blobs in that movie.
http://www.today.uci.edu/Features/profile_detail.asp?key=369
if you want to talk to him in person, just come over and i'll introduce you to him. he can answer your questions as well.
lates.
-Gilberto

albertyoon said...

wow!
thanks a lot~
i might just do that~ ^^