Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blood Type

Being Korean, I heard a lot of things about blood types determining your characteristic/personality, which I believe some of it. But, I think it's very general, so who knows if it's true or not.
Anyways, couple of us were just talking about food and how it's really hard to have a healthy diet in America compared to other countries. And somehow we got into the topic of vegetarians. And one of my friends said that for certain blood types, it's unhealthy to be a vegetarian. Everyone I know who are vegetarians are vegetarians by choice and not because they can't eat meat even if they want to. So, when I heard this I got confused. I'm getting confused just writing about it...
Sorry, but I think I'm going to end it here because I'm losing my train of thought~ T.T

I think I'm just tired.... Yesterday, I spent 8 hours in the photo lab and didn't get much sleep AND I was at school from 10am to 8pm today...
So sad~
I need to sleep early today!

No comments: