Saturday, March 29, 2008

San Fransisco




I came back from San Fransisco on Thursday.
It was suppose to be a 2 days 1 night trip, but got extended to 3 days because I was having so much fun and I was pretty tired~ ^^;;;
The first day, I stopped by Santa Rosa, where I stayed at, and left for Downtown San Fransisco right after.
We had a tight schedule~
We went to MOMA to see a great exhibition of Lee Friedlander.
Then we shopped around for couple hours.
It has been awhile since I went shopping so it was really fun eventhough I didn't buy anything.
And we had dinner at this small Thai food place.
It was pretty good and I just loved the lighting in there~ hehehe
The second day was set for shooting.
We just drove around everywhere to find nice places to shoot~
We went to Sonoma, St. Helena, and then shot at this creek behind the place I was staying at in Santa Rosa.
The third day, I woke up at 5am and headed home~
Overall... it was a short, but awesome trip!!!!

No comments: